Interactive Showcase at LEGO Store
Place: shopping window in the shopping mall (St. Petersburg)
Screen Type: LCD panel
- Interactive branding games
- Catalogues - Viewing
- Promo-video - Viewing
- Collecting statistics about visitors
- Viewing statistics in a mobile application
Interactive screens for the theaters
Place: interactive screens in the theater hall and chill out zone (Moscow)
Screen Type: 60" LCD panel
- In the hall of the theatre – the playbill with the information about actors and seasonal performances, and an application «a picture with a star», where a visitor captures himself with the character of the scene in performance with the possibility to send the photo to Facebook.
- In the chill-out zone: a guided theatre tour showing the rooms «hidden» from the visitors.
- An entertainment app – «Gather your own orchestra», a visitor chooses a melody to listen to and musicians to play it on different instruments.
Viziware installation for ASUS at Media Markt
Place: the show-room Asus, Media Markt (Netherlands)
Screen Type: a projection on the textile screen
- Catalogue of the Asus new product line
- Video advertising
Interactive booth in the CBS Outdoors office
Place: the main CBS office (Netherlands)
Screen Type: a standard CBS booth
- Services catalogue
- Video advertising
Interactive showcase in the vintage costume studio shop
Place: the studio shop (Netherlands, Delft)
Screen Type: an outdoor LCD panel
- The interactive application showcase educates the visitors about the life of Hugo Grotius and also tells them about the services provided by the vintage costume studio shop in a fascinating way.
- Visitors can virtually «leaf through» the colorful presentation of the biography, and can even «become» the great Dutchman by photographing themselves in the photo frame (a face cut-out) of Hugo’s portrait, sharing the image on Facebook.
Interactive Face Cut-Out
Place: a public place
Screen Type: outdoor/indoor screens and kiosks
- Any public event (pop concerts, sports events, conferences, trade shows) or holydays installations (Christmas, Valentine Day, Eastern).
- The solution literally stops visitors, inviting their participation to automatic creation of a card or other digital asset, personalized with their image and easily shared.
- People, passing by in the vicinity of the display, are detected by the installation and invited to interact. After selecting a favorite card their image is captured and embedded in the face of a character on the card. The personalized card can be send to a company`s web site or social media site. From there people can see the ever-growing number of cards, edit the text of the message and send to friends.